Saturday, May 31, 2014

Eclipse java project and the "The selection did not contain any resources that can run on a server" warn.



>PROBLEM

When you try to run the project on the server using "Run on Server" (SA+X+R) option, eclipse returns the following message:
  The selection did not contain any resources that can run on a server.


>SOLUTION

On the navigation panel, click over the project for pop-up menu, properties, Project Facets, check:
- Dynamic Web Module
- Java




>ENV
eclipse, maven java project.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, it was very helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I wasted my 2 hours to get this solution...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the probleme that i couldn't resolve. someone could help


    the selection did not contain any ressource that can run on server

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem, but when I try to run clicking right in the project folder show me the error "Forbbiden" at the browser, please someone help me

    ReplyDelete

eclipse: java: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" or Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder

  >PROBLEM Using Eclipse, you try to run a simple logging test using "org.slf4j.Logger" like the sample below: package Test; im...